Friday 7 March 2008

“The Big Book of Masturbation” Originally interesting and rather yuk yuk ow ow oh and double cringe yuk!!!

Hmmm PH1000 Being Bad this Module is defo something to raise an eyebrow or two about. Okay initially looking at the module guide thinking these lectures are going to be quite cool, discussing “good and bad things” and questioning Infidelity… interesting, argumentative and maybe even fun (“.) but hold back “girlfriend” as amongst Smoking, Stalking, Shoplifting, Being too religious and Infidelity we seem to have much much more…..Masturbation YUK YUK YUK eeeee YUK!!
I read (a little) through the module guide and WOW… “The big book of masturbation” or if that don’t interest you then maybe “the technology of orgasm: hysteria the vibrator, and women’s sexual satisfaction” with afternoon tea (".) or Maybe a late night read “A mind of its own: a cultural history of the penis”……… sounds a bit wild but I am sure it will keep us all entertained and awake (".) One can only hope we don’t turn into ragging masturbating freaks or crazy mad moaning, stalking, shoplifting monsters (".) NOT THAT THERES ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT…. OH NO! How awful… Masturbation yuk yuk, I mean I am not obliviously un-aware to the good, the bad and the damn right dirty thing that consist within this world but I think Masturbation isn’t something I wish to be discussing in public… Cringe Cringe … “Oh my god, Double Cringe” (“.)… yuk I need to be cleansed for my sins but dont stress my Gorgeous fellow "sinners" i will be back to entice you all into my oddness..... Hugs and kisses (".)

And yet this is just the start… we have Drugs and Lying with integrity … LIFESKILLS people (“.)

No comments: